- Clean, modern design
- Custom website design
- Clear calls-to-action on every page
- Conversion goals built in
- SEO optimized content and structure
- Professional reporting on website traffic
- Full CMS (Content Management System) for easy management after the project is finished
- Ability to have site in multiple languages using the WPML plugin.
Great Website Design
Through intense research, meticulous calculations, and a little bit of artistic flare, we design your site so that casual visitors become paying customers. By designing your website with sales in mind, we are able to drive those potential customers to call and schedule a consultation, buy a product from your online store, or request your services. Our data-driven Website Design techniques have been able to improve conversion rates by over 300% for businesses like yours. We engineer your website design to make your online presence center of a thriving community, a place for individuals who share interest in your brand to gather and connect. All of the websites developed by NeONBRAND come standard with Facebook and Twitter applications, social media sharing and a built in blog. These applications give your users more freedom and encouragement to share your content with their friends, which drives even more qualified traffic to your site.
Great Web Designers have SEO in Mind
We love building awesome websites, but what good is a website if no one comes to visit it? Since we are experts in Search Engine Optimization, all our sites are built with SEO in mind. That means your site is ready for Google right out of the gate, which means a quicker return on your investment. Some of the SEO features we build into your site include:
- Content writing expertise
- Configuring basic on-page SEO for all current and future pages using Yoast's SEO Plugin
- Great photography optimized for relevant keywords
- Top speed hosting services
We want your website to make you money as soon as possible. When choosing a Website Design company, go with someone like us who can make that happen.