When it comes to reaching your customers, it’s all about engagement. People can be very impatient and distracted when online, so video can often be the best way to capture their attention.
Why Use Video Marketing?
You’ve heard the saying, “You only get one chance to make a good first impression”. It’s true! When people search for information online and they want it quickly. They won’t always sit back read through long copy or wordy marketing materials; instead what you’ll see them do in their typical browsing session on Google is either watch short videos about your product/service offerings from start-to-finish so that way there isn’t any confusion when deciding whether this sounds like something worth looking into further down the line.
When people are searching for information online, they want it quickly. They won’t always sit and read through long copy or wordy marketing materials, but what they will do is sit back and watch a short video about what you have to offer.
Videos make your site more memorable, amplifying the effect of your other design elements.
In a 30-second video, you can do more than just promote a product or service; you can brand your business and communicate that brand identity directly to your prospects and customers.
We offer video marketing services that help elevate your message and turn viewers into paying clients.
Before you take our word for it, take a look at the evidence surrounding the effectiveness of video marketing:
- YouTube is the world’s second largest search engine in the world (and that means that your business could be getting a whole lot of play when you incorporate video into your marketing strategy)
- Nearly one third of daily online activity can be attributed to watching videos
- After watching a video ad, 46 percent of online viewers took some sort of action
- Users spend substantially more time (88 percent) on websites that incorporated videos
- Blog posts that include videos attract three times the amount of inbound links as those that do not
- Incorporating video on your website landing page increases the likelihood that you’ll show up on the first page of Google by 53 percent
Las Vegas Video Marketers
Smart Video Marketing = Increased Traffic
If it’s time to give your website — and your marketing strategy — an overhaul, never overlook the benefits of video marketing. NeONBRAND can help you create engaging and compelling videos that are true to your brand and your customers. A 30-second video may be all that’s standing between you and a whole lot of new customers. Talk to us today about the opportunities that await your business.