With conflicting information coming from the Mr. Google Spam (this video vs. this video), we wanted to flesh out some of the ways social media can benefit your search engine optimization efforts and decided to lay it out in this little infojpg to break it down for us.
Share this Image On Your Site (copy code below):
Las Vegas SEO Meetup
We also discussed this topic at the Las Vegas SEO Meetup we hold once a month and had some great input from those that attended. You can catch the whole video from the meetup, here:
Referenced items from Meetup:
- Digg Digg Plugin – http://wordpress.org/plugins/digg-digg/
- Simple Share Buttons Adder Plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-share-buttons-adder/
- NextScripts Plugin – Social Networks Auto Poster (wordpress repo link)
- Social Media Feather Plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-media-feather/
- Klout Score – http://klout.com
Sources for Infographic:
- Social Shares Are the New Form of Link Building – Read more: http://blog.sumall.com/
- Make Social Sharing Easy – Read more: #2 http://www.
- Social Reputation – Read more: http://searchengineland.
- Authorship – Read more: #6 http://www.clickz.com/
clickz/column/2342211/7- legitimate-ways-that-social- media-impacts-seo
- “YouTube is a video sharing site. Get that: sharing. It’s social.” – Read more: http://www.quicksprout.