Information we collect and how we use it
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as Tutorials and Articles. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
* Information you provide – When you sign up for a NeONBRAND Account or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password).
* Log information – When you access NeONBRAND, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
* User communications – When you send email or other communications to NeONBRAND, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
* Providing our services, including the display of customized content and advertising;
* Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
* Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
* Protecting the rights or property of NeONBRAND or our users; and
* Developing new services. NeONBRAND processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners.
Choices for personal information
NeONBRAND only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of NeONBRAND in the following limited circumstances:
* We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to NeONBRAND employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use NeONBRAND, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users’ personal information. We provide the details for these procedures in the specific privacy notices or FAQs for these services.