Computer programs can be VERY expensive, especially when one is trying to outfit an entire business with current software, sometimes it’s just too much money.
Well here are five recommended software programs that are alternatives to standard software required in the office. The best thing? They are free of charge.
The Free Software Programs.
- Open Office – Similar to Microsoft Office, but you don’t have to pay $400 for it
- GNUCash – Great program that helps with small business accounting
- GIMP – Excellent graphic design program (Much like Photoshop)
- Zimbra – An Exchange-level email program, like Outlook or Apple Mail
- Linux – Excellent free OS for any desktop computer
Headline: 5 Free Software Alternatives