If you’ve been pondering how to best market your business, you may have wondered, do I use email advertising or hop on the social media wagon? Well, you’re not alone. In fact, according to Business Insider, there are 59,300 Google results for the exact phrase, “email vs. social media.”
And while, in our opinion, the two strategies can coexist in beautiful harmony (and even compliment each other!), there are a few reasons you shouldn’t neglect social media.
Here are a few:
- Your target audience is under 34 (get with it; they’re on Facebook).
- Your target audience is at home (they’re more likely to be using Social Media).
- You’re trying to build long-term relationships with customers instead of making a quick sale.
- You want to provide overall value to your clients.
- You want instant feedback.
- You want to communicate personally.
Besides, who wants to address all those emails anyhow? Once again, social media is the answer (and we’ve already forgotten the question.).
Headline: The War is On!