NeONBRAND Position: "“SEO Guru” – Search Engine Optimization Specialist"
The SEO Guru is someone who is a creative problem solver and can constantly adapt to the ever changing search engine landscape. They are quick learners, excellent with people, and know how to play ping pong (okay, guess that’s not really a requirement… ;). We need someone to spearhead a large client project which requires ongoing monthly tasks. Willing to train the right person.
- Working with owners of businesses to help increase their online presence and thereby increase their organic rankings as well as their local places listings
- The SEO Guru should be able to treat each business uniquely and regularly look for, suggest, and implement new and creative ways to help increase their online presence
- Following detailed instructions on tasks that will be done on a bi-weekly basis
- Working with business owners to review their current position online and know how to answer questions regarding their ranking status
- Actively stay up-to-date on current trends and be able to suggest smart and developed changes to work performed for clients
- Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work from our office, Monday – Friday 9-5
- Ability to multi-task and carry projects through to completion in a timely manner
- Must be tech savvy, friendly and professional, love people, all things tech and startups
- Any experience in relevant position
- Marketing, design, startup, hospitality or customer service experience
This position has been filled and we are not accepting applications at this time.