“If in 1970 you had knee surgery, you got a huge scar,” he says. “Now, if you have knee surgery you have two little dots.”
Technology is helping teachers to expand beyond linear, text-based learning and to engage students who learn best in other ways. In the following eight areas, technology has shown its potential for improving education.
1. Better Simulations and Models
2. Global Learning
3. Virtual Manipulatives
4. Probes and Sensors
5. More Efficient Assessment
6. Storytelling and Multimedia
8. Epistemic Games
If you want to read more about education and Social Media, check out the full article here.
Latest posts by Kenny Eliason (see all)
- Social Media Meetup – Link Roundup! - April 16, 2015
- How to Setup Access to Your Social Media for a Digital Agency - March 3, 2015
- How to Make Your $1 Photos Awesome - February 11, 2015